Friday, August 17, 2012

W I C K E D L A N D


this post is an introduction to my latest project Wickedland Photography, a photo branch off of my blog. for a long time i've wanted to change up the subject matter of  my photography but never really made a move on it. in fact the photos below were all taken last year, the ones in the graveyard on Halloween and the others on a foggy morning in the woods surrounding my dad's house.

i'm not going to write a big long entry on what i hope to accomplish in starting this as i'm not really sure where i'll be taking it. only that i hope it encourages me to get out and explore this city for wicked looking places, people, and things. so i hope you enjoy my first set of photos, obviously i need some work but i think it's an ok start. 

 click the pic for a larger view





No comments:

Post a Comment