Tuesday, August 14, 2012

H A I R B L O G

so here are some pics of the new hair, i'm quite happy with it




i used Shapeshifter Extensions in Raspberry Crush and Victorian Rose which are definitely my favorites out of all their pinks (and i've tried them all ;) so i'll be sticking with these colors for awhile. and even though i loved how it turned out i really want to change my dreads. i'm sick of the light pinks, i want them to all be the auburn color (or maybe even a darker red brown) so as soon as i can afford some new ones i'll be changing it :p guess my hair is never really done.

here's also a pic i snapped with my phone while i was working on it to give a better idea of the parting

(that's really what takes me the longest to do because i have to get them as straight as possible and as you can imagine it's difficult to do yourself :p)

as always i got my extensions from Doctored Locks, best supplier around. you should also browse their site for hair tips. i get asked all the time how i do my hair and they've got some great youtube vids with different techniques on installing all different kinds of extensions.

2 comments: