Monday, February 18, 2013

N A I L W O R K

I don't want to turn this blog into a place where I do reviews on different kind of beauty products and whatnot. But when I find a cool product that works I definitely want to share it with my readers. I picked up a bottle of this new Revlon Matte Top Coat polish today after getting sick of the shiny ones I normally use.


I must say it's pretty awesome for not being one of the more professional brands. It goes on smooth and dries fast and the final effect is pretty nice looking. The only drawback so far is it's still susceptible to fingerprints and nicks even after an hour or more of drying :p but they are barely noticeable and I think if you're careful the first few hours it'll dry without imperfections. I recommend it and I would buy again ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment