Thursday, January 3, 2013

G I G

so i reeeeally want to goto this


it's about an hour and a half away from me, would be fairly easy and affordable to get to, and i probably wouldn't need a hotel. it just sucks i'm only now finding out about it and have less than a week to try and make plans. i'm thinking i probably won't be able to find someone to roll with me or meet up with and not sure if i'll be working or not. totally my fault as i haven't been on top of keeping up with concert dates since the lack of shows out here. if i'd known about it earlier i'm sure i'd already have my tickets bought and be counting down the days like always :p

there's also a Papa Roach show in LA in February that i may possibly be able to make it to but that's up in the air as well. crossing my fingers for at least one. definitely hoping more shows come closer to my area but thats the way it's always been ;) i'll always be down to travel for a good show though and i'm ready to get familiar with the trains and buses to get me where i'm going from now on. seems like more of an adventure that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment