Thursday, November 1, 2012

soooo i lost my fucking wallet last night -_- not a huge deal as i've cancelled all my cards and there was maybe $5 in there but it still sucks. i loved my Hello Kitty wallet and i also had lucky charm type things in one of the pockets so the things i can't replace matter more and it bums me out. but i ALWAYS do something like this on or around my birthday, had my wallet jacked in Detroit not too many years ago and once someone just took the cash out of it (my fault for leaving it unattended). you'd think as i get older i'd finally learn my lesson :p

so things are calming down at work so sometime here soon i'll post a proper Halloween blog with pics of my costume and also my coworkers as well. we had a big champagne toast at the end of the night to celebrate the fact all the Halloween craziness is over. and great news, they'll be keeping me on staff after the holiday shifts are over :):) couldn't be happier, i won't be getting many hours but just happy i still get to work there, it's lots of fun and all the people are really cool.

and starting next week i'll start catching up on jewelry stuff hardcore and possibly get started on redoing my hair soon. it always seems to be a total mess around Halloween but i guess that's appropriate ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment