Monday, October 29, 2012

so i watched Nightmare On Elm Street 2 today and it reminded me of the awesome Horror Con i went to last year where i had the chance to meet Mark Patton. me and my sister got a great pic with him so i wanted to share that again as the Elm Street films will always be among my favorite horror flicks and it was great to have the opportunity (especially around my birthday :)


i have a few to post from my Halloween weekend activities when i can find the time to edit them. i'll also be doing another costume for work on Halloween day. i'll be attempting one of the nurses from Silent Hill (closer to the version from the first movie rather than the one that just came out) but i don't even have the nurse dress yet so i'll be throwing it together last minute tomorrow. hopefully i can make it work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment