Monday, January 9, 2012

C A L I F O R N I A

a while back my friends in Cali sent me pics of what my room looks like in San Francisco and i promised to post them so here they are :)





i'm in love with it already :p (i've always wanted hardwood floors). if you haven't heard the story yet i'll be moving to San Francisco by the end of the month. a bunch of my friends moved out to California about 5-6 years ago and it had always been my intention to join them. but a lot of stuff came up over the years and kept getting in the way. now they have a house out in San Fran and offered me a room in it, of course i said hell yes ;) it's been a dream of mine for so long now so i'm really excited it's finally happening. 

i had planned to leave on the 12th but i've had trouble finding a moving company so i had to push the date back a bit. i'm actually just now starting to pack tonight :p planning to contact as many companies as i can tomorrow so hopefully i'll have it all worked out and i'll be on my way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment