Saturday, November 26, 2011

B L A C K F R I D A Y

picked up a few cute items yesterday for Black Friday XD since i'll be moving soon i'm more about getting rid of some stuff rather than accumulating more *but* figured i'd snag a few things for myself on the biggest shopping day of the year

the Hello Kitty stuff & Monster High compact is from Claire's and the mug from Barnes & Noble Starbucks


and i got this school girlish dress from Hot Topic


and of course i have to mention my new best friend ^-^ although it wasn't on sale for Black Friday, i got a pretty sweet deal on it for signing a new contract with my provider


the best investment i've ever made and obviously i'm having a ball with the camera, filters, and Apps. think it's safe to say you can expect a lot of interesting pics coming from this ;)

and if you haven't heard i'm having a Black Friday sale of my own & decided to keep the sale going until tonight! check it out



No comments:

Post a Comment